Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My First Bead Show

Last summer, my husband took me to the very first bead show I have ever been to. It was amazing, and overwhelming. We had recently visited New Orleans and I had bought a gorgeous amethyst cuff (yes, a bracelet that fits me!) and wanted more to go with it. In the meantime I bought some other beads for other projects....

I found this amazing amethyst drop. I can't tell you how excited I was! The smaller amethyst are the same size as the amethyst in the cuff I bought. The set is amazing, my first really big "all by myself" project!
While I was rooting around for the amethyst, I found this butterfly, and matched the rest of these beads with it!
I also needed some turqouise earrings for an old necklace that I have had since I was about 16!

You never know where you will find inspiration for new and beautiful things, so look!!!!

Happy Beading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment